Friday, November 16, 2007

Yet another meme...

4 jobs I've had:
Reporter
Stunt coordinator (music video)
Martial Arts instructor
High School English Teacher

4 movies I love to watch over and over:
All That Jazz
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Princess Mononoke
Lawrence of Arabia

4 places I have lived:
Chappaqua, NY
Boston, MA
Williamsburg, VA
Frederick, MD

4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
Scrubs
Eureka
Battlestar Galactica
Heroes

4 places I have been:
New Orleans, LA
Portland, ME
Venice, Italy
Aachen, Germany

4 websites I visit daily:
si.com
boston.com/
thecoffincorner.blogspot.com
bostonherald.com

4 favorite foods:
Chicken Scarpariello
Pizza
Beer (I write about it for a brewing newspaper, I better like it)
Chocolate Chip Cookies

4 places I would rather be:
Maine
Ireland
Massachusetts
New Orleans

No comments: