Friday, May 18, 2007

Vilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome

As the writer who brought you sports rants in www.theangryfan.blogspot.com and Western Maryland arts and entertainment in www.wi-fred.blogspot.com, I have decided that it's time to add another writing venture to my little part of the blogosphere - so I present to you the Gibbering Idiot Press. Here I will be writing about comic books and all things related to that old pulp genre.

Sometimes there will be rants about histories, characters, movie adaptations, etc. From time to time I hope to have guest writers provide their views.

As for me, a little background -
I have been collecting for over 20 years.
I briefly worked for a comic book shop in Hampton, VA in 1993, mostly handling the convention circuit for the owner.
I have a thing for Silver Age/early Bronze Age comics.
I have a thing for movies adapted from comics...although I wish more of them were done better.

No comments: