Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Avatar

I have to admit, I have a soft place for Avatar: The Last Airbender. Not only is it well written, but the producers have gone out of the way to have the animators study real martial arts in creating their fictional world and animate the characters accordingly.

Speaking as one who has studied karate and Kung-fu for close to three decades, I have to say that they have done a really impressive job with it.

I watch the show regularly with my six-year old daughter, who has asked me to draw her the female characters, and my wife.

I recently took a test to see what character I was most like -

What Avatar: The Last Airbender Character are you?
Your Result: you are toph

you are pretty arrogant and rough, but you can be kind when you want to be. You enjoy what you do when you put your mind to it, and When it comes to what people think of your appearence, you often don't care because you can't see it yourself

you are Iroh

you are Sokka

you are Suko

You are Katara

You are Aang

you are Azula

You are the Cabbage merchant

What Avatar: The Last Airbender Character are you?
Take More Quizzes

No comments: